Lobs & Lessons Family Open
QuickStart Tennis for Everyone!
The Lobs & Lessons Family Open is an adult-child doubles tournament that promotes families playing a healthy lifestyle sport together. The tournament will be held Saturday, September 21st at the Mary and Frances Youth Center on the campus of VCU.
The tournament uses the QuickStart Tennis (QST) format. In addition to tennis, participants will enjoy food, prizes and an awards ceremony, in this non-elimination, round robin, family centered event. Visit the event website to register.
- Adult-child doubles teams
- Any adult playing with a 5-15 year old child
- Two divisions: 15 & under open and 10 & under
- Adults must be 18 and older
- Can be mixed double or same gender
- All matches played on 36’ QST courts using foam balls and 23” racquets
- All equipment will be provided
- Timed matches, with accumulated score
- Medals for top 3 teams in both divisions